Thursday, January 13, 2005

Commercial Ticket

Ok, I've started studying for the Commercial written test. When the 182RG is out of the shop in a couple of weeks, I hope to start the flight training too.

BTW, if you are a private pilot or hope to be one day and want to get your Instrument and/or Commercial tickets then I would highly recommend the Jeppesen Instrument Commercial textbook. It's part of their Guided Flight Discovery library.

The ISBN number is 0-88487-274-2. It lists for something like $85 but you can find it cheaper with a little online shopping. I paid only about 70 bucks for mine. Let me know if you need any help finding it. It's an awesome book. I think it's probably too detailed if you're just going for your private, but everybody I've ever shown my copy to has gone out and gotten one for their library.

No comments: