Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 – The last 24 hours of the year (decade?)

Here it is…my list of activities of the last 24 hours of 2009.

  • Passed up a motorcycle ride (horror!) to New Braunfels for Cooper’s BBQ because I had to work AND the weather was nasty with fog and wet roads.
  • Drove the car to work again (see weather description above).  On a normal day I would have ridden anyway to beat traffic by riding in the HOV lane since I have the right riding gear, but there was like NO traffic on the main lanes today.
  • Went to bed last night at about 1am because I was up late installing equipment on my motorcycle in case I went on the ride today (see bullet #1 above and yesterday’s list)
  • Went to Ranch Market on I10 at Blalock and bought 3 Fillet Mignon for $3.79/lb
  • Printed a copy of the last paycheck of the year.
  • Studying for flight review
  • Left work early to pick up the kids from daycare
  • Drove the car through the car wash
  • Went to a friends house for a little new years get together.
  • Home just before midnight.
  • Got kids in bed, now doing the same myself.

Cya next year!!!!!

No comments: