Monday, January 04, 2010

Back to work in 2010

Ah, the routine is starting up.  All it needs is my kids to go back to school (Wednesday) and it’ll all be back to normal.  At least traffic was still light this morning.
  • Got the kids up, dressed, fed, and dropped off at daycare
  • Filled the car up with gas – 16.3 gallons in an 18.8 gallon tank…and the sucker was telling me Low Range.  I still had 2.5 gallons left! :-)
  • Drove the car to work because I didn’t have time to go back to the house, get my gear on, and ride the bike in.  Grrrr
  • Harvested Farmville
  • Drove to Melanie’s office to sign some finance papers but the lady there didn’t have the stuff ready.  Too bad she didn’t tell us that BEFORE I came over for a SCHEDULED appointment.
  • Played Super Mario Bros on the Wii with the kids
  • Wii Fit Plus.

No comments: