Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Cooking

Geez, no wonder I feel swamped…I did all this AND worked a full day from home!

  • Fixed an omelet for breakfast with onion, jalapeno peppers, bacon, thin sliced turkey, pepperjack and cheddar cheese.
  • Took kids to daycare
  • Bought groceries
  • Farmville of course
  • Recorded a show to DVD from the DVR
  • Looked up info on the TXDOT Aviation web site
  • Cooked
  • Ordered a Saitek control yoke and throttle quadrant for MS Flight Sim X
  • Talked to support about some equipment at home
  • Went back up to Melanie’s office to finish stuff from yesterday.
  • Prepared motorcycle gear to be ready for a ride to work in the morning in possibly freezing temperatures.
  • Reorganized my entire task list at work and synchronized Outlook with the SharePoint server
  • Rode the exercise bike…I got the rubber legs now.
  • Watched some King of the Hill while I emptied the dishwasher I tell you what.  That reminds me, I think my grill is getting low on propane.
  • Got the kids stuff ready for their 1st day back to school after the holidays.
  • Put the raingear in the bike saddlebags for tomorrow, just in case…

No comments: